Managing Data Store Connections
|You must be logged in as an administrator or as a user with the group privilege Can Manage Connections to manage data store connection definitions.|
Data store connections define the connection strings and options necessary to connect to a data store. You can manually add and maintain them. Saved and validated data store connections can be used in data source configurations. Data store connections must be validated when they are defined. If they are not validated, they cannot be saved.
To manage existing data store connections or add new ones, select Connections on the top-level navigation banner or the UI menu or select the Connections box on the Home page. The Connections page appears.
Review the following links for information on managing your data store connection definitions.
- Connections Page
- Listing Data Store Connections
- Searching for a Definition in a List
- Adding Data Store Connections
- Modifying Data Store Connections
- Deleting Data Store Connections
- Selecting a Data Store Connection for a Data Source Configuration
- Using User Attributes for Connection Parameters
- Inserting Variables for Connection Parameters