Embed Composer Components Into Your Application
You can embed Composer components into your own applications.
The following components can be embedded:
visual authoring experience.
When components are embedded, the way in which users can interact with them is determined by settings established by their Composer user definition. See Embedded Composer Component Controls.
Logi Analytics recommends using Trusted Access for all embed-related workflows.
The list of options available on an embedded visual's drop-down menu depends on:
The visual interactivity settings specified in the visual definition.
The dashboard interactivity settings specified for the dashboard, if those settings include override interactivity settings for all visuals in the dashboard.
When options are shown for a visual in an embedded dashboard, they may be shown in the visual sidebar menu or within the visual drop-down menu itself, depending on the setting of the
- Embedded Component Prerequisites
- Supported Token-Related Configuration Properties
- Supported EmbedManager Methods
- Supported Embedded Dashboard Properties and Objects
- Supported Embedded Visual Authoring Properties and Objects
- Supported Composer Embedded Events
- Supported Interactivity Properties
- Embedded Composer Component Controls
See the following topics for embedding a dashboard using an embeddable dashboard snippet: