Manage Composer v6 Data Source Configurations
Composer can connect to a wide array of data stores—from modern databases such as Hadoop, Search, Streaming, and NoSQL, to traditional stores like SQL-based stores.
To use the data from a data store in a Composer visual, you must first create connection to it and then create a data source configuration for it. The following topics describe how to maintain your data source configurations.
|Composer supports only underscores and dashes in data store field names. No other special characters or white space are supported. If your data store uses special characters other than underscores and dashes in field names, please remove them before attempting to create a data source configuration.|
Data source configurations are managed from the Sources page.
- Sources Page
- Searching for a Definition in a List
- Defining a Data Source Configuration
- Editing a Data Source Configuration
- Clearing the Cache for a Data Source Configuration
- Enabling and Disabling a Data Source Configuration
- Exporting a Data Source Configuration
- Importing a Data Source Configuration
- Restricting Access to Data Using Row Security
- Restricting Access to Fields Using Column Security
- Deleting a Data Source Configuration