Install Upgrade and Run Logi JReport v16
Logi JReport Designer can run on Windows, Unix, and Linux platforms.
The Logi JReport Designer installer requires that you choose a Java Development Kit (JDK) to complete the installation. These JDKs are supported: Oracle JDK 8, 9, 11 and 12 and OpenJDK 8, 11, 12 and 13. Contact Logi Analytics Support at email@example.com for help if you have problems when using other JDK.
The following topics provide more information on installing and running Logi JReport:
- System Requirements
- Logi JReport Licenses
- Supported Report Databases
- Logi JReport Designer on Windows
- Logi JReport Designer on macOS
- Logi JReport Designer on Unix/Linux
- Silent Installation
- Solving Installation Problems
- Upgrading from a Previous Version
- Logi JReport Designer Launch Files
- Command-Line Startup