Allowing Group Access to All Data Source Configurations
To allow group members access to all data source configurations:
Log into Zoomdata as a Zoomdata administrator or a user who has been assigned to a group with group management privileges.
If the user name you log in with is also associated with other Zoomdata accounts, verify that the correct account is selected. See Switching Accounts.
List the group definitions defined for the account. See Listing and Reviewing Group Definitions.
On the left side of the page, select the group definition for which you want to modify data source configuration access. The group definition editor appears on the right side of the page.
Select the Data Sources tab in the group definition editor.
Select Group has access to all data source(s). This grants members access to all data source configurations in the account.
Optionally, change the member permissions (read, edit, delete) for the data source configurations. By default, members are granted read access to all data source configurations.
Select Members can Edit All Data Source(s) to allow group members to modify existing data source configurations in the account. This does not allow members to create new data source configurations or to import existing ones. But it does include the ability to:
- Enable or disable a data source
- Clear a data source cache
- Download a data source
- Change a data source name
- Add or alter the data store connection used for a data source
- Change the collection and schema in a data source
- Modify the field labels, types, configurations, distinct count settings, and filter settings for a data source
- Modify the refresh schedule for a data source
- Change the chart settings for a data source
Select Members can Delete All Data Source(s) to allow group members to delete existing data source configurations in the account.
Click to save the group definition. A save confirmation message displays.