Importing a Custom Chart Using the UI
You can import a custom chart using the Zoomdata UI as well as using the Zoomdata CLI. This topic describes how to import a custom chart using the UI. See Maintaining Custom Charts Using the Custom Chart CLI for information about using the CLI to import a custom chart.
To import a custom chart using the Zoomdata UI:
- Log into the Zoomdata UI as an administrator.
- Access the Manage Custom Charts page.
Locate the Import Chart area of the Manage Custom Charts page.
- Click the Browse button and locate and select the
.zipfile of the custom chart you want to import.
- Enter a chart name for the imported chart.
- Click Submit. The chart is imported.