Service Monitor Overview
Zoomdata includes a Service Monitor microservice, which can be used to:
- Review all Zoomdata microservices and their log files
- Produce a diagnostics bundle to send to Zoomdata Support
- Set the logging level and properties for each microservice
Zoomdata recommends that you contact Zoomdata Support for assistance with the installation and use of the Service Monitor.
Zoomdata's Service Monitor provides administrators with real-time views of microservice health, configuration, and logs. The Service Monitor is not installed as part of a default Zoomdata installation, so it must be installed and configured before you can use it.
- Zoomdata and its microservices must be version 3.5 or later.
- All microservices must have service discovery enabled.
- The Zoomdata Service Monitor must be manually installed, configured and started.
The following topics provide complete information about the Zoomdata Service Monitor: